(May 12, 2012)
- Added missing import that was causing failures during exception handling.
- Updated fields to match changes in WordPress 3.4 between Beta 1 and RC1.
- Fixed some documentation bugs.
(April 16, 2012)
- Major rewrite to support new XML-RPC features in WordPress 3.4.
- Rewrote WordPressPost and methods.posts module.
- Removed CRUD methods for pages.
- Added WordPressTaxonomy and WordPressTerm classes.
- Added methods.taxonomies module.
- Removed WordPressCategory and WordPressTag classes.
- Removed methods.categories module.
- Added id field to WordPressMedia.
- Removed support for legacy-style (e.g., Blogger) methods.
- Removed args_start_position and default_args_position parameters on XmlrpcMethod.
- Removed requires_blog parameter on AuthenticatedMethod.
Set default values on all fields that are used in str/unicode to avoid AttributeError exceptions.
Fixed bug with FieldMap that caused False boolean values to be ignored.
Added ability to override results_class via a method class constructor kwarg.
Added support for optional method arguments.
(August 27, 2011)
- Refactored FieldMap to be more flexible.
- Added new Exception subclasses for more specific error handling.
(July 31, 2011)
- Added support for post formats.
- Added support for media methods.
(July 31, 2011)
- Created test suite.
- Added support for page methods.
- Added support for post/page passwords.
(June 25, 2011)
- Added support for comments methods.
(October 11, 2010)
- Implemented automatic conversion of WordPress objects in method invocations.
(October 10, 2010)
- Initial release.